Please Help! Is anyone online?

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what's going on 😞  From 2 different sites I imported 2 different MOGRT files. For some reason anything I type at a certain part of the preview window gets cut off. It happens at the same part for both files, it's simply just text animation...and I'm just typing my text over what was in the template... Initially it was moving left but I had to make it move the opposite way so I just pushed it all the way to the right and now it comes from the right to the center which I like... but again, the text is cut off - it's not a big deal there but at the mbottom I have another MOGRT file which contains name and title of the person and now that I have a longer name it gets cut off again -- anyone online now I can message that cah help?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/4cbbfac5-fa3d-46c7-7566-b2d93a2d1da3 has a link to an image -- it should read "gala in toronto" but it's cut off after "TO" and at the bottom it's cut off it should say Brown-Bury. I know I can reduce the text size but I really don't want do... thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out with a reply someone made on another post that there's a difference between Vector Motion and Video motion -- very confusing since it will move both things but just glad it worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines