Please help me enable hardware acceleration in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm editing a video where the operator overlooked and brought the source code with a flicker on the screen from the projector. It was decided to use the Flicker free plugin. The miscalculation of a piece of 43 minutes with a software miscalculation showed 9 hours. I have a Geforce Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER card. I wanted to enable hardware acceleration in the Premiere settings. It wasn't there. Writes - your system hardware does not support premier hardware acceleration settings. I tried it on different versions and 2019, 2020, 2021. All the same. In the project settings, CuDA stands. If you miscalculate, the video card does not work at all. Loading 1%. The motherboard has a built - in core-HD 630. It is loaded. What can I do? The video is ordinary AVCHD FULL HD. I would be grateful for any advice.

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021
Flicker free plugin will be exported entirely on the cpu. Please read this doc on what hardware acc does and does not do. FAQ: GPU Accelerated Rendering and Hardware Encoding

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flicker free plugin will be exported entirely on the cpu.

Please read this doc on what hardware acc does and does not do.

FAQ: GPU Accelerated Rendering and Hardware Encoding

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the advice!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines