Please help me figure out this issue with Keyboard Shortcuts

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to reset my premiere settings to fix an issue I was having and I reset my keyboard shortcuts. I had the 'Up Arrow' & 'Down Arrow' keys set to select next and previous keyframe in the effects controls panel - as well as the 'Up Arrow' & 'Down Arrow' selecting the next clip in the timeline.

When I try to add the 'select the next clip' command to the up arrow, it replaces the command for next keyframe, and vice versa.

I've been using these settings for about 4 years now and I can't imagine not being able to do this again, but I for the life of me CANNOT figure out how to set this up again.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Ctrl+Alt+K to bring up the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog and use the drop down menu named Keyboard Layout Preset to see if your settings are threre. Look for [Custom] if you never saved the settings you did.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines