• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Help Me With Using Adjustment Layers???

Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I need some help with adjustment layers in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020? So, what I'm trying to do is make an animation pan and zoom across a still background. In order to do this, I figured I could import and assemble all of my frames (png files, no background) in Adobe Premiere Pro, and then use an adjustment layer to pan and zoom the animation while the background stays still. Now, this worked, but turns out it would move the background also? How do I make it to where the adjustment layer only affects the clips right below it and leave my background alone? I figured I could try this instead of having a blue or green background behind my animation frames (doing this makes the quality of my drawings dip). If there's a solution to my problem in either Photoshop 2020 or After Effects 2020, I'd be glad to hear it!pls halp.PNG

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Make all your animations using adjustment layers on a sequence with no background. Nest that sequence then drop a background under the nested

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make all your animations using adjustment layers on a sequence with no background. Nest that sequence then drop a background under the nested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, you are a godsend, thank you so much, it worked!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjustment Layers affect every video track below it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly, but when a sequence with an adjustment layer is nested,dropping a background under the nested sequence will not make that background affected by the adjustment layer which exists in the nested sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines