• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP! Render and replace transcode failure - unable to match frame size

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render and replace a Dynamic Link clip, it error's with "Render and replace transcode failure - unable to match frame size". Any update to this? There is a lot of fx and I can't nest these. Any help, please!!!!!!!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deanr78548626,

Sorry to hear about this. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of After Effects and Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, let us know more about the Sequence Settings and the Composition Settings for the comp that is used in Premiere Pro. And are you using any third-party plugins in After Effects? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, sorry I didn't respond to this. I just posted again about this issue. You can reference all of my settings here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/transcode-failure-unable-to-match-video-aspect/m-p/11379...

And no third-party plugins. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines