• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLS Help meeee! premiere crash without any error .only freeze

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, help me please...I have a big trouble, un gran problema. When i want to export my videos in h264 premiere crash and dont send me error, just freeze, and iu have to press ctrl alt supr to close it 😞 But when i choose the option avi dont crash... i dont know what to do please guys! Thank you so much!! Saludos desde Chile!! 🙂

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GWAGHORNR,

Sorry for your issue with Premiere Pro.

Would you mind sharing your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) and details of the footage (frame rate, frame size, format/codec) you're using in the project? Also, please check if it's happening with all the projects or this particular one? In the meantime, try changing the renderer to Software Only and export: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-change-the-video-renderer-in-premiere-pro/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines