Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin to export waves

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to build a new plugin (using the Premiere SDK C++) to export a wave audio file. 

The plugin generates a new wave file, however, the sound inside is really distorted.

I am using basically the SDK_Exporter project example as the basis of the new plugin (that I adapt to export audio and created a Header for the wave file). 

I think the problem maybe with SequenceAudioSuite where I get the audio, and some configuration I am missing.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Audio , Export , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just curious why do you want a plugin if there is an option in the export settings to export to wave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What configuration do you think is missing? 

Also, Ann may be on to something; any reason you couldn't use ExtendScript (driven from a panel) to drive .wav output, using PPro's own exporters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines