Highlighted

Plugins don't show in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro for some reason will not keep two  plugins Sapphire and Boris FX in effects.  The two plugins are in the plugin folder They have worked flawlessly for sometime, My last update before this recent update was when the problem started, I still have the problem even with the latest ADOBE update.

Again, Sapphire and Boris FX  are in the plugin folder.   To try to fix the problem I removed the two effects in the plugin folder, placed them back in, I opened PPRO and they are there in the application to be used. Then I Completely turn off the computer and turn it back on and they are no longer in "effects" in PPRO.  I know one might say it's not PPRO's problem but I was wondering if some else experienced this problem with effects plugins and has possible suggestions.  Create a new Media core folder? Create a new plugin folder?  I was hoping to get suggestions before I start trouble shooting. Note: Sapphire and Boris FX  are in AE and work fine.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Averdahl | Adobe Community Professional

I found this that may do the trick:

As a workaround, try moving the set(s) of plug-ins that aren’t loading to outside of the plug-ins folder, then hold down Shift while launching to clear the plug-in cache.  The plug-ins still in the plug-in folder should okay.  Then move the problem plug-in set(s) back into the plug-ins folder, and launch (without holding Shift this time).  This means the plug-ins re-added will be loaded incrementally.  The plug-ins should load successfully in this case, and should be fine after that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plugins don't show in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro for some reason will not keep two  plugins Sapphire and Boris FX in effects.  The two plugins are in the plugin folder They have worked flawlessly for sometime, My last update before this recent update was when the problem started, I still have the problem even with the latest ADOBE update.

Again, Sapphire and Boris FX  are in the plugin folder.   To try to fix the problem I removed the two effects in the plugin folder, placed them back in, I opened PPRO and they are there in the application to be used. Then I Completely turn off the computer and turn it back on and they are no longer in "effects" in PPRO.  I know one might say it's not PPRO's problem but I was wondering if some else experienced this problem with effects plugins and has possible suggestions.  Create a new Media core folder? Create a new plugin folder?  I was hoping to get suggestions before I start trouble shooting. Note: Sapphire and Boris FX  are in AE and work fine.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Averdahl | Adobe Community Professional

As a workaround, try moving the set(s) of plug-ins that aren’t loading to outside of the plug-ins folder, then hold down Shift while launching to clear the plug-in cache.  The plug-ins still in the plug-in folder should okay.  Then move the problem plug-in set(s) back into the plug-ins folder, and launch (without holding Shift this time).  This means the plug-ins re-added will be loaded incrementally.  The plug-ins should load successfully in this case, and should be fine after that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It worked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue, however when I drag them back into the file, they still don't load up. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 1
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plug-ins and versions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0