Plural Eyes 4 VS Premiere Syncing

Advisor ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use an External Recorder such as Tascam 701-D, or Mix-Pre6, during a shoot, I use the PluralEyes 4 to Sync the Audio Of the Recorder, and the Camera, at It does a pretty good Job. Inside Premiere, there Is an option of Merging Clips and Synchronizing Clips.

Which Method is the Best choice using Plur Eyes 4, or the premiere Synchronizing options?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems merging clips can get quite a pita.

https://premierepro.net/audio-syncing/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ms. Ann.

Thank you very much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere's Multicam process as Jarle notes so well, is in most cases better down the road than simply "synchronizing" clips.

I agree with Jarle, actually. And ... his massive book on PrPro is still by far the best documentation of actually using this complex app.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines