Highlighted

PNGs lose their sharpness when vid plays

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive me if this is SO easy to resolve, but I'm learning as I go. I've imported two PNGs into Premiere. They look fine when static on the timeline but as soon as I press play, they lose their sharpness. What am I doing wrong? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Mike Dziennik | Adobe Community Professional

Your playback res is likely to be less than Full. Paused res will probably be Full which explains what you're seeing.

Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 16.09.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PNGs lose their sharpness when vid plays

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive me if this is SO easy to resolve, but I'm learning as I go. I've imported two PNGs into Premiere. They look fine when static on the timeline but as soon as I press play, they lose their sharpness. What am I doing wrong? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Mike Dziennik | Adobe Community Professional

Your playback res is likely to be less than Full. Paused res will probably be Full which explains what you're seeing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 2
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to sort out such a simple thing for me Mike. Knowledge is power! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0