Highlighted

Poor audio quality when playing track in timeline

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I record audio on a separate device (WAV format) and then synchronise with my video in the timeline. For some reason PR is now compressing/distorting this WAV track when I import it into the timeline. It sounds as it should in the project panel; when played in the timeline, it is tinny, noisy, and crackly. 

Any idea what's going on? 

Separately I am now receiving an error message on start-up saying that PR cannot load third-party plug-ins. I am working on a MacBook Pro Retina (2014). I've tried reinstalling. Seems that others are having this problem but I haven't found any suggestions for a fix. 

guy_kiddey_0-1596361203054.png

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Poor audio quality when playing track in timeline

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I record audio on a separate device (WAV format) and then synchronise with my video in the timeline. For some reason PR is now compressing/distorting this WAV track when I import it into the timeline. It sounds as it should in the project panel; when played in the timeline, it is tinny, noisy, and crackly. 

Any idea what's going on? 

Separately I am now receiving an error message on start-up saying that PR cannot load third-party plug-ins. I am working on a MacBook Pro Retina (2014). I've tried reinstalling. Seems that others are having this problem but I haven't found any suggestions for a fix. 

guy_kiddey_0-1596361203054.png

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2020 0

Have something to add?