Exit

Position & Scale have disappeared under Motion on Certain clips

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my typical clip view 

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 11.56.32 AM.png

On the clip I am trying to edit you can see Position and Scale have disappeared.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 11.56.50 AM.png

I have tried looking under preferences as well as in effects. I have even tried changing my workspace? I can not seem to have it return? Any suggestions?

Some times you have to look up at the big blue sky and pull the right ideas out of it.
TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

When you say "on certain clips" do those clips have anything in common? What are those clips?

If you create a new sequence and place a suspect clip in it, does the problem remain?

If you create a new project and create a new sequence and place a suspect clip in it, does the problem remain?

The usual first step when Premiere Pro acts unexpectedly to trash your preferences, take a look at this:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/8236158?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "on certain clips" do those clips have anything in common? What are those clips?

If you create a new sequence and place a suspect clip in it, does the problem remain?

If you create a new project and create a new sequence and place a suspect clip in it, does the problem remain?

The usual first step when Premiere Pro acts unexpectedly to trash your preferences, take a look at this:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/... 

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are MP4 clips, I have tried the new sequence I had not tried the new project.

I just closed the project without saving and the opened it and both of those returned. I typically do that likley because of trashed preferences but did not this time. Thank you for the feedback!

Some times you have to look up at the big blue sky and pull the right ideas out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing just happened to me. Make sure your view in the keyframe editing window is set to 'show all properties'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines