Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position and Scale issues

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There! 

I am using a template that has someone scrolling on a phone but the phone is a green screen. I didn't like how far away the phone is so I zoom into the phone when she clicks on the notification. This involves scaling and positioning the video of my phone as well. I set the first and last points but the screen record goes all crazy and goes back and forth and won't stay in position on the phone. I have tried changing the temporal interpolation but that doesn't seem to help and I also tried putting a point in the middle but that made it worse. Please help! 

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try either nesting it all and applying your keyframes to the nest (basically like making a precomposition in AE), or you can try adding an Adjustment Layer and applying Transform to the AL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you change the anchor points, this sort of thing can happen.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines