• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to change the scrubbing increment?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when you scrub the time bar through the sequence, it goes at an increment that I currently do not know. I want to sync my video to a song using an increment of time for each photo that I've set to be 2.310 seconds apart. Currently I have to keep scrubbing/re-entering a calculated time from google into the timecode box to go to multiples of this time. Is there any way to do this better and faster?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to think in seconds and frames.

timecode: 00:03:07:13 means 0 hours, 3 minutes, 7 seconds and 13 frames. The amount of frames depends on the timebase set in your sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the WRENCH icon, of the program monitor, turn off (uncheck) "Show Audio Time Units", then you should be working with frames, that's roughly 70 frames at 30fps (29.97)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines