Possible to use a Team project with remote members

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I teach Broadcast Video Production at a high school where all my students have a license thanks to our county school district.  Currently we are in a "blended" mode of learning where some students are in-person in the classroom and others are at home.  I would like to set up a shared editing project where students from home and in-person settings can work on the project.

Is this possible?  Can I use an Office 365 One-Drive shared folder as the project folder?  If so, how can I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have your assets and team project saved to the One-Drive.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do so. OneDrive can work with files up to a certain size, especially if people have the time to do the downloads to their personal computer before working.

You should also use the Adobe Team Projects forum ... I'm on my tablet or I'd give the link. There are some differences in working with Premiere in TP mode that can cause hiccups, so you'll need to be asking on the forum where they do have TP engineers.

One thing ... you would need to be the "Owner" ... and you would set the structure for the media folders. You would be the only one to add media in the 'normal' way.

All other users MUST locate media via the Edit/Team Projects/Media Management dialog ... or it will screw up everyone's "link" to media in the project.

Neil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines