Highlighted

PP 2020 Causing a black screen

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently ran into an issue when I open any project where Premiere will turn everything completely black, aside from the output preview window. I tried starting a new project to see if it was just an issue with the current project, but seems to happen anytime the program recognizes any type of preview in the media selection window. 

I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading the program, re-uploading my footage, and restarting the computer but nothing has worked for me. 

The screen will turn black, leaving only the output window visible, sometimes with gray artifacts across. Everything is still "there" but nothing is visible. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PP 2020 Causing a black screen

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently ran into an issue when I open any project where Premiere will turn everything completely black, aside from the output preview window. I tried starting a new project to see if it was just an issue with the current project, but seems to happen anytime the program recognizes any type of preview in the media selection window. 

I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading the program, re-uploading my footage, and restarting the computer but nothing has worked for me. 

The screen will turn black, leaving only the output window visible, sometimes with gray artifacts across. Everything is still "there" but nothing is visible. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?