Highlighted

PP 2020: Starting new project makes PP query capture device

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I don't know what I've done, but now when I start a new project, at the bottom of the screen there is a row of buttons, including a red recording button, before the workspace appears. Sometimes there is a message "Your capture device is unavailable".

How do I turn reset the settings back to default so that this does not happen? I just want the workspace to open up immediately.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PP 2020: Starting new project makes PP query capture device

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I don't know what I've done, but now when I start a new project, at the bottom of the screen there is a row of buttons, including a red recording button, before the workspace appears. Sometimes there is a message "Your capture device is unavailable".

How do I turn reset the settings back to default so that this does not happen? I just want the workspace to open up immediately.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an educated guess, but try to change Preferences > Device Control > Devices: to None

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 1