PP 2020 Swap Clips on Timeline

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply trying to reverse the order of two clips on my timeline. None of the shortcuts I have found online work. Mac shortcut is reportedly Opt/Command-drag one clip to swap with the adjacent clip. It does not work. I'm working with video and audio tracks. There has to be a simple way to swap clips. Right?

Adobe phone support was no help as, according to the Premiere Pro tech, "we are not trained on the editing software." 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021
GB, That is the correct technique. What isn't working for you? Any screenrrecordings or screenshots you can share? Let us know. Thanks, Kevin

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GB,

That is the correct technique. What isn't working for you? Any screenrrecordings or screenshots you can share?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure why, but when I duplicated the sequence, it worked fine in the copy. Weird, but I'll take it.

Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines