Highlighted

PP 2020 (v 14.5) crashes after startup

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start the program, and it asks me to log into the Adobe site for verification. I do this, and PP brings up that screen with the latest projects. It then crashes after about fifteen seconds. Each time I start the program, I'm asked to re-verify.

I've tried reinstalling, but no luck. I don't have any plug-ins installed. Rolling back to version 14.4.

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PP 2020 (v 14.5) crashes after startup

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start the program, and it asks me to log into the Adobe site for verification. I do this, and PP brings up that screen with the latest projects. It then crashes after about fifteen seconds. Each time I start the program, I'm asked to re-verify.

I've tried reinstalling, but no luck. I don't have any plug-ins installed. Rolling back to version 14.4.

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've rolled back to version 14.4, and the same problem happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0