If I try to export the project it crashes every time while rendering audio preview. It also crashes if I only export audio as WAV file (the idea was to import the audio track back in my project afterwards, while deleting the audio from the original time line. This worked once before).
I even deleted the audio from the video track and now only have music playing at a part of the time line ... and it still crashes.
What I tried / did so far:
- render in to out the entire project --> this works
- render only audio of entire project --> it crashes
- render only audio 30 sec long pieces of time line --> it crashes
- tried exportingonly audioin WAV, AVI and AVI uncompressed format --> it crashes
- tried exporting 30 sec only audio pieces of the project --> it crashes
sequence settings? Are you mixing sampling rates and audio compression?
Premiere's a pretty amazing program that will deal with ALMOST anything you throw at it. But it's hard to predict what will happen if you use things that vary from standard video standards (in this case for audio in a video sequence).
Sorry to hear that Premiere Pro is crashing while trying to export.
It could be an issue with the source file. You can try this: Right click on the clip and select Render and Replace. If it doesn't help, try transcodingthe audio file with Media Encoder to WAV and then import it in Premiere Pro.