• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pr 14.8 swap clips crash

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried 14.5 and now 14.8 and I can make Premiere beachball crash everytime I OPT/COMMAND drag a clip to swap it with another in the timeline. Is anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,

Mike

MacOS 10.14.6, nMP 2013 D700, BM Desktop 11.6, NAS and Promise Pegasus drives, Wacom tablet

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may just be blowing smoke, but try putting a few clips on the internal hard drive, and disconnect the NAS, Pegasus drives and the Wacom tablet and see if the problem persists... You also might try creating a new user account in your system preferences and log in to that.   and I'm guessing that you have some sort of blackmagic device connected if you've got BM Desktop installed...  might try disconnecting it.   just some mac troubleshooting steps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and are you using multiple monitors?  might try just using one.  These are just things to try to see if we can isolate the problem.  Not suggesting you toss anything out the window...  yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - will try these when a get some time 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines