• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pr 2020 CC: can't change properties of text graphic (Edit: solved!)

Participant ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

This problem only started today. I click on the text graphic in the timeline, which brings up the text properties effect control panels. I change the text size and rotation, but it has absolutely zero effect. Size and orientation remain unchanged. I've done this many times before with no problems, so I am not sure why it's not working now. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind. There are actually multiple "Text Properties" in the Effects Control. I was trying to edit one of these that had no text. I found one that had the correct text I had added, changed the properties and it worked. I think I may have double-clicked a few times on the pink text bar in the timetime before I had actually entered any text, and these actions created new but empty "text" properties in the Effects Controls. If that makes any sense.

TextProblem.JPG

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loved your coming back and noting what had happened. Yea, that happens to everyone. Glad you figured it out and are working again.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines