Highlighted

Pr 2020 CC: How to move or shift a video? (Solved)

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I would like to move the video of me drawing to the right so that I can make the picture on the left larger in size, and also to reduce the ugly black space on the right. I actually had my phone in portrait orientation, but it recorded the video in landscape, hence the ugly black areas on the sides.

How can I move the video? I don't want to crop because I want the export video to be 1920 x 1080. Also how do I rotate the drawing video because the drawing pad seems to be at a slight angle.

Thanks in advance.

MoveVideo.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pr 2020 CC: How to move or shift a video? (Solved)

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I would like to move the video of me drawing to the right so that I can make the picture on the left larger in size, and also to reduce the ugly black space on the right. I actually had my phone in portrait orientation, but it recorded the video in landscape, hence the ugly black areas on the sides.

How can I move the video? I don't want to crop because I want the export video to be 1920 x 1080. Also how do I rotate the drawing video because the drawing pad seems to be at a slight angle.

Thanks in advance.

MoveVideo.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, figured it out. Just click on the clip in the timeline, and change the horizontal and verticle positions. It would be good to be able to just drag the clip around (like draging an image around), rather than having to enter a new position number or drag the position slider left/right/up/down for video clips.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0