Highlighted

pr 2020 crash in opening 2019 projects

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in pr2020 when i open my project from 2019 version pr crashes i heared by deleting one of plugins it will bee ok any body knows wich one?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

pr 2020 crash in opening 2019 projects

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in pr2020 when i open my project from 2019 version pr crashes i heared by deleting one of plugins it will bee ok any body knows wich one?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not recommend simply opening a previous version project. Create a new project file in the new version, then from the Media Browser panel, navigate to the old project file and import the assets of that file.

Also ... when opening a new version, don't open any project files, go to the Menu options and select Preferences/Media Cache, then in that tab the option to delete all cache files.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dont work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think we have same problem did you find any solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not. 

Delete media cache, celete prefrences, Adobe app cleaner, fresh install, create new project and import old, nothing seems to work. Staying on V14.0 for now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0
charlesR LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after months of this issue and sticking to V14 this is finally working now with the latest V14.5... 

11 updates later... like wtf.

This was so frustrating that it pushed me to explore other editing suites. 

This was the push I never knew I needed. I bought Resolve studio and have not looked back since.

Hardly ever crashes, faster with te media I work on and al lround pleasure to operate with minimal issues.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0