• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pr 2020: How to save frequently used text and text effects?

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks.

I write the same piece of text in every one of the videos that I create (basically my website URL). The formatting and size of the text is identical in every video.

How can I save that piece of text and formatting so that I can just insert/paste it into each new video, instead of retyping the text and modifying the effects each and every time?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using "Legacy Titles", once you set the formatting and size of the text the way you want, click the hamburger menu that says "Legacy Title Styles", and then select the "New Style" option.  Name it, and then it should show up there the next time.

If you're using the non-legacy titles, I don't know the answer, I never use it because it's missing so many important options.  If they ever get rid of legacy titles, I'll be forced to use Photoshop to create all my titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kizzume. I am not using the Titles graphics effects. I just click on the text tool and type in the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, my text has opacity settings too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I see.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines