Highlighted

Pr 2020: Video playback button keeps disappearing

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

Since yesterday, the video playback button disappears quite frequently. For example, if I play a video, then stop the video, the playback button disappears. Or I open Pr and start a new project, and the playback button is not even there!

I have to keep selecting Window -> Program Monitor -> (project name) to bring it back. Doing this once per session is ok, but doing this 10+ times each session is not right. This all started yesterday. I also notice an icon that says "Gang to program monitor" appear on the left of the video rewind button. I am not sure if it was there before or not.

What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pr 2020: Video playback button keeps disappearing

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

Since yesterday, the video playback button disappears quite frequently. For example, if I play a video, then stop the video, the playback button disappears. Or I open Pr and start a new project, and the playback button is not even there!

I have to keep selecting Window -> Program Monitor -> (project name) to bring it back. Doing this once per session is ok, but doing this 10+ times each session is not right. This all started yesterday. I also notice an icon that says "Gang to program monitor" appear on the left of the video rewind button. I am not sure if it was there before or not.

What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

Topics

User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reset your workspace? See https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html#customizing_workspaces

And second, does it also happens when you use other workspaces?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines