• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PR 21 Multicam Program applies Lumetri when turned off on Source layer

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the Lumetri effect being turned on for Multicam Program when in the original clips in the Multicam creation sequence(The sequence you create to nest all relevant multicam clips inside) the Lumetri effect is turned off.

I have double checked that any effects on the multicam sequence are turned off and there are no adjustment layers being used. I have it setup with 1 Lumetri effect applied to "Cam 1" and another Lumetri effect applied to "Cam 2"

I have also restarted Premiere and Computer.

If I do happen to turn on the effect on either of the camera clips it seems to duplicate the lumetri effect on that particular clip in the multicam program monitor.

Running PR 21 15.1
Latest version of Windows
Acer Predator Helios 500
Ryzen 7 2700
Radeon RX Vega 27.20.14535.3005 (Not the latest version as I was having trouble with Premiere with the latest driver)

- Ndisputed
TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the Lumetri effect is applied to the Source tab, what used to be called the Master tab, that is applied to any use of that clip anywhere in the project.

So if you say apply the effect to a clip in the bin, or in the Source monitor, that's automatically applied to the Source tab ... which means it will be applied to that clip period throughout the project. Which for most uses including especially multi-cam is pretty handy, as all you have to do is correct each camera once and it's corrected anytime it's seen.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines