• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pr Problem 2020

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open the app, it freezes up. I'll click on a project (whether it's an old one or a new one) and it WILL NOT play or let me do anything to it! It'll freeze up and I'll either have to exit out or it'll kick me out. Does well on my phone but does not do well on my PC. 
Yes, I have restarted my pc.

Yes, I removed the app and redownloaded it. 

Yes, I turned off Cloud in case the internet was messing with it. 

Yes, I have tried creating new videos and loading old ones.

I have no idea what to do next. I hate having to pay for it to never work!!!
I think it is a great video editing app but I can't deal with all the problems with it.

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jettie5E92,

Sorry about the poor experience. Please let us know the exact version of Premiere Pro that you are using and the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what version of premiere were you working in previously?  New versions of premiere (and any complex program) can require better hardware.  Be sure your system meets the minimum requirement

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

And unless you were on premiere 2018 or earlier, you can revert to whatever version you were working in previously.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jettie,

Have you solved your issue yet? Let us know.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines