Highlighted

Pr

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am trying to type Ecto on my effect panel so i can use this effect but it doesnt show can anyone help?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pr

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am trying to type Ecto on my effect panel so i can use this effect but it doesnt show can anyone help?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ecto? I'm not familiar with any effect named like that, is this in English or a different language?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its so i can put an outline glow after i crop out a person, do you know and effects i can use ? like a glow ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ... you need a glow effect. Premiere doesn't have a series like several of the plugin/3rd party suites have. You can use a bit of a blur with a bit of tonal correction ... it will be interesting to see if someone else has a more useful idea.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0