• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premeire pro does not render at all or even use my graphics card

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was working like any other day on a project whan suddenly the program just crashed and keeped crashing whenever i open the project and just play the clips, so i reset the preferences by holding alt on startup and it was fixed just before another error appears which is "unsupported video driver" but this time for both my intel and Nvidia cards, then it just stopped rendering whenever i needed to render an effect or export a project..
i reinstalled and it didnt fix it and the card and driver ar working just fine in games and it was fine even yesterday in premiere.. please help

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have read this before and did everything but unfortunately no result

i have searched the adobe community and the whole internet with nothing similar 

what kind of info do you need to provide further help? thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in John T. Smith's post he posted a link that tells you what info we need

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-What-information-should-I-provide-when-asking-a-ques...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines