Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Première pro can't export my project

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone 

I have a problem with premiere pro when i try to export my project its not working after few minutes the premiere pro freeze and nothing... 

I send all my day with 2 adobe agent in screen share but still the same problem (ps 2 time this agent lived the chat after 2 hours without any messages )

I tried to uninstall all adobe software but still the same problem 

I tried to create .old folder with the Adobe agent but same problem 

I don't know what to do now and I'm very disappointed by adobe service they don't give me solutions.... 

Even with media encoder it's the same problem 

If you can help me please it's will be wonderful! 

Thanks 

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

If you are using an Nvidia GPU, that may be the problem. There's a Game driver that is particularly troublesome.

If on Nvidia, go to their driver support site, and download the STUDIO driver for your GPU. Do a clean install. If that doesn't fix it, go back one Studio driver version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help but do you know how may i contact in Adobe? because it's not to me to try to resolve the problem i paid for this like every adobe customer. 

They need to fix it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using an Nvidia GPU, that may be the problem. There's a Game driver that is particularly troublesome.

If on Nvidia, go to their driver support site, and download the STUDIO driver for your GPU. Do a clean install. If that doesn't fix it, go back one Studio driver version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks for this i will try and let you know Neil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crossing my fingers here ... would be nice to be something simple and quick, you know?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, indeed the NVIDIA driver (GAMER) was one of the problem. BUT i still cant export i tryed to export and at 38% i got a errore message! 

138600424_889379841820563_754608349481888367_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a clean install of the Driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by clean install? 

I find another way. The problem is comes from the project because I been to the auto save project and now I try a new project and imports all a project in this one let's see.

At this point the computer is running faster look like something happen in the most recent version of the project.... 

Let's see i am actually export to see if... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!!!! I got the same message during the export! 

And all my timeline are green. render complete.

138600424_889379841820563_754608349481888367_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ALL good Neil i find the solution thanks to you because you find the maine Key about the slow computer by the last update NVIDIA driver.

And after that i created a new project and import all sequence frome the auto save project and render each video clip one by one to get a full render and after many export the render is now complite,

So thanks a lot man i appreciate your help ! Adobe need you for sure you are better then the 3 adobe agent (Adobe CANADA) that make trouble in my computer specialy in the windows folder they create a windows.old and i got no enough space on my SSD. now i have to format all my computer to make every thing clean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by clean install?

It is an option when you choose Custom Install when installing a new NVIDIA driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i see but what i have to select in custom? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines