• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premier 2018 low speed

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i was using premie 2018 on my hdd smoothly on 720p but when i instal my premier 2018 and windows on my new 240gb ssd it start lagging it start freezing i dont why this happend but maby you guys should know why??!

my pc spec:

my pcc spec:
cpu:i5-2400
gpu:hd 5450
ram:6gb
ssd:wd 240gb

hdd:toshiba 500gb
mother board:h61m ddr3

power:280 watt

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6 gb of ram doesn't meet system requirements for the software.

With that being said I'd try emptying the disk cache.

Go to Edit/Preferences/Media and Disk Cache and use the tools to clean and empy the cache.

Also, reset preferences:

Have the app closed and hold down shift/alt/control while clicking on the icon to open the app.

Keep holding the keys and let your system make changes.

Hope that this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah 6gb is not enugh but i was editing smooth on my hdd but when i bought ssd and installed my windows and premier on my ssd it goes with too many lag freeze and something like that

i mean something is wrong in my computer 

also my power is 280 watt can it be cause of power?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

could be a problem with the new SSD.  Maybe run a disk speed test and see if there are any issues.  Also, could be something got screwed up in the windows and/or premiere install on the ssd.   And make sure you have at least 20% free space on your boot drive.  More is better... particularly since you have such limited ram.  When the OS or your app runs out of RAM, it starts using empty space on your boot drive and has to swap data that would normally be stored in RAM.  And you might also check your memory settings in your premiere preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you soo much it can be helpful to me i'll cheak them 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines