Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool with the necessary precautions (such as taking backups of relevant folders) in the case of these issues.
- You have already tried repairing or uninstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app, but still can't update or install your Creative Cloud app.
- You want to remove older Adobe software completely.
- Your Creative Cloud app fails to launch even though you have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- You cannot sign in to Adobe apps even after multiple attempts even after trying these common solutions.
- You cannot connect to Adobe servers and have limited access to Adobe apps and services even after trying these common solutions.