Highlighted

Premier Pro 2020 14.4 Lag

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After testing, it looks like any version including or above 14.0.0 causes the lag, and the 2019 versions before 14 work super smoothly.

i currently work 14.0.3 (buid01) work super smoothly

above 14.0.0 causes the lag

MY PC

*RYZEN 3900X OC 4.1Ghz

*RAM 32GB 3000mhz

*GTX 1070 8GB

*SSD 480GB

*Barracuda Pro 6TB

TOPICS
Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro 2020 14.4 Lag

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After testing, it looks like any version including or above 14.0.0 causes the lag, and the 2019 versions before 14 work super smoothly.

i currently work 14.0.3 (buid01) work super smoothly

above 14.0.0 causes the lag

MY PC

*RYZEN 3900X OC 4.1Ghz

*RAM 32GB 3000mhz

*GTX 1070 8GB

*SSD 480GB

*Barracuda Pro 6TB

TOPICS
Editing, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't quite understand your post. You said any version >= 14.0.0 'causes lag', then you say 'i currently work 14.0.3 (buid01) work super smoothly' So, which is it?

BTW: I think you are down on memory. My six core build has 64gb of memory, you have twice the cores and only 1/2 the memory. I think your cores are starving.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction :After testing, it looks like any version including or above 14.0.3 causes the lag, and the 2019 versions before 14 work super smoothly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'm Test My All Workstation 14.1, 14.2 ,14.3 ,14.4 causes lag 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"BTW: I think you are down on memory. My six core build has 64gb of memory, you have twice the cores and only 1/2 the memory. I think your cores are starving."

Yes My 3900x is 12 core cpu but 14.4 update is lag

14.0.3 (buid01) work super smoothly 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least you know what you can use now. Keep trying the new versions to see if they make a change to the code. Usually it's something on your own machine that is the problem, because most of us are not having this issue. 

Did you check your Audio hardware settings, I've seen some beneficial results in setting Default Input to 'none' and or changing the Device Class.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My time line zoom in, zoom out and drag time line track is lag?

how to slove

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i like 14.4 but i cant to used these bugs (My time line zoom in, zoom out and drag time line track is lag)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

problem still not solve!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is a language barrier going on in this conversation.  Not sure if what is lagging is the playback of video output, or the refresh on the screen.

Very interesting on the comment about audio settings,  Not sure what that would have an effect on anything.....

hmmmm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell me more about this audio change setting please.  Also, your setting suggestion related to Memory or Performance on the cache setting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give it a try, see what happens. If it doesn't do anything, then put it back.

You can delete you cache anytime, PP will create what it needs when it needs it. I just do it from Windows, located here:

%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common

Delete Folders.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0
Max A7 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not Working

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0