Highlighted

Premier Pro 2020 Crashes while doing voiceover

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We started seeing this problem just before we upgraded to 2020. So it did repro in 2019 version as well. When I do voice over after stiching the video clips. I hit record- speak a few lines and stop record. As soon as I go to play the recorded clip back, premier pro would crash on me and I'll loose the audio clip as well. End up re-recording the same thing again and again. It's becoming frustrating now. 

TOPICS
Audio, Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro 2020 Crashes while doing voiceover

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We started seeing this problem just before we upgraded to 2020. So it did repro in 2019 version as well. When I do voice over after stiching the video clips. I hit record- speak a few lines and stop record. As soon as I go to play the recorded clip back, premier pro would crash on me and I'll loose the audio clip as well. End up re-recording the same thing again and again. It's becoming frustrating now. 

TOPICS
Audio, Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
rajatch LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue got fixed. I was editing 4k clips without Proxies. As soon as I started creating and using them, the crashes went away. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0