Highlighted

Premier pro 2020 very slow/ Premier pro 2019 ok!

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have a very annoying and strange issue (at least I can't understand it).

I just installed Premier pro-2020 and I found it very slow, every time I need to scale or reposition a clip it has delays and everything feels very slow. Especially when I create masks on the clip, it takes really long to get the movement to each corner point. It's a pain in the neck.

that's what I tried

- clearing cache database

- dis-installed and installed again a couple of time

- freed memory on disk

- using proxy 

no luck!

It doesn't seem to be my laptop because Premier Pro 2019 is working fine, it has a decent speed, I don't make myself frustrated working with this version at least, and everything has a feeling of going smooth.

I don't know what to do, I am using 2019 of course now, but in the meanwhile, I'd like to understand why 2020 it's like that...Do you have any idea?

Thank you,

Francesco

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier pro 2020 very slow/ Premier pro 2019 ok!

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have a very annoying and strange issue (at least I can't understand it).

I just installed Premier pro-2020 and I found it very slow, every time I need to scale or reposition a clip it has delays and everything feels very slow. Especially when I create masks on the clip, it takes really long to get the movement to each corner point. It's a pain in the neck.

that's what I tried

- clearing cache database

- dis-installed and installed again a couple of time

- freed memory on disk

- using proxy 

no luck!

It doesn't seem to be my laptop because Premier Pro 2019 is working fine, it has a decent speed, I don't make myself frustrated working with this version at least, and everything has a feeling of going smooth.

I don't know what to do, I am using 2019 of course now, but in the meanwhile, I'd like to understand why 2020 it's like that...Do you have any idea?

Thank you,

Francesco

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figure it out the answer. Premier pro 2020 needs OS Catalina on Mac, I was still with Mojave.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And does your system meet the minimum requirements of Premiere Pro 2020?

Premiere Pro 2020 system requirements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0