Highlighted

premier pro 2020

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my suite and now everything opens but premier pro. I am on a windows 10 machine can someone please help. Ive uninstalled, re-installed, updated my pc,and attempted open file folder. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

premier pro 2020

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my suite and now everything opens but premier pro. I am on a windows 10 machine can someone please help. Ive uninstalled, re-installed, updated my pc,and attempted open file folder. 

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the program crash right upon opening a project? Are you trying to open a pre exisitng project? If so I had the same issue and had to roll my software back several versions to get it to launch.

I am on Geforce video card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post your specs of your computer as there may be something in there that is in conflict. Outside of that, you can uninstall and go back a version or two of Premiere maybe. That's an easy fix for most people.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0