• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro 2021 - Morph Cut stopped working -

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm morph cuts a  multi-can with 2 video layers on the multicam sequence - this is something that worked perfectly well 2 weeks afo - but has stopped working - also my custom bins for effects needed to be re uploaded is there something that happened with Premiere Pro recently on the back end - I haven't updated it because I'm already running the most recent version. Frusterating - Adobe?

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correction of typos:

Morph cuts on  a  multi-cam with 2 video layers in the multicam sequence will not analyze - this is something that worked perfectly well 2 weeks ago - but has stopped working - also my custom bins for effects diappeared - is there  something that happened with Premiere Pro recently on the back end - I haven't updated premiere because I'm already running the most recent version. Frusterating - Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

custim bins - doesn' stop editing - it's a minor inconvenience. MORPH CUT - FAILING TO WORK IS THE ISSUE! MY PROFESSIONAL CAREER IS DEAD IN THE WATER - Why Am I paying a monthly fee - just so that Adobe can screw new things up every month?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines