• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro and Mac book pro shutting down

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When running large video project in premier pro Adobe shuts down. I have to force quit. I try to restart the computer. It warns me that zoom and premier pro are having issues. Tells me to reinstall creative cloud but then gets stuck reinstalling. I have to force quit my computer. I have a deadline in 2 days and I'm not finished. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

This does not sound good. I understand your entire computer crashes while editing in Premiere Pro. Though it is not ideal for an application to crash the computer every time, yet we'll look into this and figure out what is causing it.

• Could you share your system info(OS, RAM, GPU, etc)?
  • Also, which version of Adobe application are you using?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivangi,

I have Premier Pro Version 14.9.0 Build S2. I have a Macbook Pro 16". Attached are the specs. I have already worked with Apple. They say it's Adobe's problem.

Thanks for your help,

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines