• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro audio issues with Bose QC 35 II

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I have been using the Bose QC 35 II on my MacBook pro for the past month and it's been flawless, however, yesterday I turned them on and the audio is garbage. Premier keeps changing all the audio preferences automatically... I have to pump the program volume all the way up just to make out the slightest bit of audio, but any other programs I use e.g. Spotify or Chrome the headset works fine.

I have constantly changed the input mic to built-in microphone but the audio levels are still so so low... I don't know what it is...

Why is it such a professional software so bad? 

Does anyone know any fixes?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same issue with my Bose QC 35 I. Whenever I start Adobe Premiere on MacBook Pro 2014, the audio changes to mono effect or you may say garbage sound. The sound changes for all sound sources on my MacBook while the Adobe Premiere is still open. I always have to close the Adobe Premiere, switch off/on the headphones and referesh the music I am listening to in order to solve this problem. But how can I solve it permenantely ?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines