Highlighted

Premier Pro can see only presets with .prfpset

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I bought a pressets but if i open the folder for instaling the presets, there is simply nothing even in the folder i have 4 files with presets. The problem is that other presets with .prfpset can see but the .mogrt or .prproj or others can not see at all.

Do you know how to fix it ? I spend a lot of money for those presets, thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro can see only presets with .prfpset

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I bought a pressets but if i open the folder for instaling the presets, there is simply nothing even in the folder i have 4 files with presets. The problem is that other presets with .prfpset can see but the .mogrt or .prproj or others can not see at all.

Do you know how to fix it ? I spend a lot of money for those presets, thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to copy the .prfpset files to the proper destination:

For PC's:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\en_US

For Mac:

Don't know, just search for .prfpset in Finder

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PRPROJ are project files, not presets.

MOGRT are motion graphics files, not  presets.

You open project files.  You import Motion Graphics from within a project.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you but, if i want to put the this "preset" to the clip like from media browser - it can see all of them but if i want to put the on the video it puts me this picturepro net.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets are imported via the Effects window.

Which presets did you buy? Provide a link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i know that presets are going thru the import in effect but it simply cannot find them

I bought preset from BJK Production :

500 + ULTIMATE Adobe Premiere Pro Transitions

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this from his site: 24/7 Customer Support Whenever You Get Stuck........

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 1
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I can see in a flash it does not look like the Media Browser rather the Project window you drag and drop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly this is drag and drop, but it doesnt work how you can see. instead of effect i can see only this media offline red window

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 0
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing you need to import in project first then drag and drop from Project window.

Best is to contact vendor.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is maybe a stupid qustion, but how can i contact vendor ? Is it some admin ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The vendor is the one you bought the presets from.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. im having a similar problem. I buy a pack of presets (luts-glitches-flames etc) from a site called Studio Planet and i can't find .prfpset files inside so i can install in presets by "import presets" in premiere pro 2020. The onl;y thing that works is thew transition pack but not in the presets. I have to download the file in every project because its an adobe premiere project file and not a .prfpset file. The glitches - flaires etc are simply .mov files...I m new to this so i might make a big mistake somewhere in all this process so if someone understand my little problem here and can help me i would be gratefull

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0