Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro color match error,not sure is related to nvidia new drive

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bug.jpg

After I install the newest version of Nvidia drive, all my premier 2019 project the cut that had use match color been having pixelated error. Even after I install the 2020 version of premier,the error is still there,even so I cannot use match color for any new cut now.

I had to remove all the color match from my projet and redo my color without color match.

This very frustrating and infuriating.

Please help.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

 Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gathering from the post you wrote its a known issue: roll back a nvidia driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines