Highlighted

Premier Pro Crashes when start new project

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've installed fresh program. After I start Premier Pro and choose NEW PROJECT, it crashes every time.

I have Intel UHD630, and I know they can be tricky sometimes, but I also instaled driver.version recommended  by adobe. I even tried to downgrade Premier Pro, but still the same. My Premier Rush works fine though.

I wm running Dell on Win10 pro, 16gb RAM, Intel i7

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro Crashes when start new project

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've installed fresh program. After I start Premier Pro and choose NEW PROJECT, it crashes every time.

I have Intel UHD630, and I know they can be tricky sometimes, but I also instaled driver.version recommended  by adobe. I even tried to downgrade Premier Pro, but still the same. My Premier Rush works fine though.

I wm running Dell on Win10 pro, 16gb RAM, Intel i7

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't look like your graphics card meets minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

you might try resetting your preferences...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I downgraded Premier Pro few updates down back, and now is working fine. I had the same issue with AE, downgraded 2 updates back, and now it's good.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0