Premier Pro file not exporting using match source

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export within Premier Pro using match source either high bitrate or medium bitrate, and anything related to match source automatically stalls the program and shows zero percent progress. The exact same thing happens when trying to export using Media Encoder. I'm able to export using match source on all other projects. I've made a new file and copied over elements from the file that doesn't export and the same issue occurs. 

What are the next steps that I should be taking to troubleshoot this issue?

TOPICS
Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it were me, my next step would be checking the free space on my drives.  It takes a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you may have a corrupt bit of something in the meta for that sequence.

See if breaking the export into sections, if you can export some of it. If so, find the section you can't and rebuild it.

What is your media, and what effects have you applied? Try exporting without any effects applied.

Create a new project, import the clips one by one, and attempt to export them one by one to see if one clip fails to export but the others do.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines