• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro Latency

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue where after Premiere Pro launches it randomly causes latency on my screen. There are times that I start up my machine and it doesn't happen. Others, it does and I restart and it doesn't happen. Here's my specs and what I've tried;

Premiere Pro version 14.4

Windows 10 version 2004 but also happened on 1909

Asus TUF Ryzen 7 4800H RTX GEFORCE 2060 -- latest drivers

troubleshooting - tried repairing the installation. Tried updating if it has available updates.

Tried updating Windows 10 - if it has updates.

I've tried using just manufacture drivers and Windows based drivers.

I've tried using the Adobe cleaner tool to delete the installation, restart and reinstall.

It doesn't seem to matter if I use hardwre acceleration or not (have the option checked vs not checked.)

I've tried creating new project files.

It doesn't matter how little is running in the background when the issue happens. Sometimes it's just the bare bones that's requried for my machine to start. My machine resources are fine when this happens, never going above 20% and that's high.

It doesn't matter what I set the performance ability of my machine to.

Please get back to me with suggestions and ways to fix it, it's getting very tiersome just restarting and hoping.

Thanks

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?