Highlighted

Premier Pro not working properly no more

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premier for a good while I had to reset my computer and now for some reason premier isn't working right it says my graphics card is wrong but it's the same graphic before the reset that's an easy fix just by switching to another card adapter and boom now I can use premier at the cost next time I turn on my computer will be at the lowest brightness even though the brightness is all the way up so I have to switch graphic cards again so it's bright again then switch back to the other graphics card so I can use premier I'm just confused why it's doing this when it was working perfect before I reset my computer 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro not working properly no more

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premier for a good while I had to reset my computer and now for some reason premier isn't working right it says my graphics card is wrong but it's the same graphic before the reset that's an easy fix just by switching to another card adapter and boom now I can use premier at the cost next time I turn on my computer will be at the lowest brightness even though the brightness is all the way up so I have to switch graphic cards again so it's bright again then switch back to the other graphics card so I can use premier I'm just confused why it's doing this when it was working perfect before I reset my computer 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you do any premiere updates recently?  Updates often make more demands on your system hardware so you might need to revert to an earlier version.  You also may need to update the drivers for your graphics card. and provide the info that Peru Bob requested. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Give us detailed specs of your system, including your storage configuration

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0