• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro playback pauses randomly

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to playback my timeline, after I press play, it just pauses without me doing it a second later.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would help if you gave us some info

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and your sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mikey5C18_0-1609726851843.png

Mikey5C18_1-1609726940710.png

Im on premiere pro 2020, Windows 10, and this problem just came up just a couple of days ago. I've been using premiere pro for monthes and this never happened. Im also importing 1920x1080 60fps clips on the timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as your project and timeline become more complicated they can put greater demands on your system.  8 gigs of RAM is the bare minimum and may be part of the issue.  You haven't told us your source properties, in particular the codec.  If your source clips are h264 you might want to transcode to something like prores422 which although they are much bigger files, each frame does not need decoding by the system for playback...    You might also explore a proxy workflow.  If any of this is not clear, post back.  These things can get complicated.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines