Premier pro render error for Redgiant cosmo

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My project on premier pro did not playback properly and encountered a render error when i tried to render it. The project played back and rendered perfectly in the past few days but today when I woke up to do my edits it did not playback the normal way and when trying to render it fail. Please help me.premier pro playback error.pngpremier pro render error.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier pro render error for Redgiant cosmo

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My project on premier pro did not playback properly and encountered a render error when i tried to render it. The project played back and rendered perfectly in the past few days but today when I woke up to do my edits it did not playback the normal way and when trying to render it fail. Please help me.premier pro playback error.pngpremier pro render error.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try throwing away the previews and render again.

If that does not work, see if there is an update to Cosmo II plugin on Red Giant.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Richard's suggestion doesn't work, please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  and either way, please post back to get more help or close out the thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0