Highlighted

Premier Pro still trying to use unsupported integrated graphics after I try a fix

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my Premiere Pro is still trying to use an unsupported Intel Graphics 630 even after I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia Drivers (I have a GTX 1050) in addition to me going into the Nvidia Control Panel to make sure it's running on the Nvidia Graphics Card. It still shows it's trying to use the unsupported integrated graphics when I open the application

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premier Pro still trying to use unsupported integrated graphics after I try a fix

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my Premiere Pro is still trying to use an unsupported Intel Graphics 630 even after I have uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia Drivers (I have a GTX 1050) in addition to me going into the Nvidia Control Panel to make sure it's running on the Nvidia Graphics Card. It still shows it's trying to use the unsupported integrated graphics when I open the application

TOPICS
Error or problem, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need your CPU also. Some CPUs require the use of the on-board graphics for some operations, and therefore with those you can't stop the use of the on-board graphics chip. The CPU will use that chip.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can dissable the IGPU in your motherboad's bios.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what? The Intel HD/UHD Graphics 630 is still in mainstream support at Intel itself, since even the current 10th-Gen CPUs use the 600-series iGPU. The trouble stems from the fact that the computer system OEM failed to submit a sufficiently updated driver to Microsoft's own Microsoft Update site. You see, Microsoft Update simply checks your OEM system's information, and compared that info to what Microsoft has in its Microsoft Update site. The updater will completely ignore the hardware manufacturer's site (Intel).

As for the lack of a warning for your Nvidia GPU, it is actually a good sign: That simply means that the driver version that's been installed for that GPU is valid for the purposes of that version of Premiere Pro. If a compatibility warning pops up for that GPU, it means any of these three things:

• Old or obsolete GPU;
  • Outdated GPU drivers;
  • Major known issues developed with that particular driver version.

In the case of your Intel iGPU warning, the driver that you have installed either has known in Premiere Pro or is outdated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0