• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier pro stuck in render and replace when choosing edit in audition

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to edit a particularly long batch of audio/video. To sync my external mics, I need to edit the camera audio in audition with my mic audio so I can slip the mic audio by a second or so to get it to match up with the video towards the end due to the audio drift that typically occurs when editing so much video with audio. It's about two hours long.

Everytime I click edit in audition, it starts to render and replace, b ut always gets stuck at the same spot and does not move forward. any advice?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution? The exact same thing is happening to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can typically as easily set the 'speed' of the audio in PrPro sequence as in Audition. While I do a LOT of running over to Audition, this isn't a job I normally would. Unlink the audio and simply grab the end and move slightly, or make a slight change in duration to the audio.

If it gets stuck at the same place, there's some issue there. Go rebuild that place.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not enjoyed the quality of PP when streching audio and find AU does a much better job. But to sync the clip perhaps you can do it in PP, looking for a place on the waveform where there is just some room ambience you can put that in place of a break in the audio to stretch it out again. (b-roll spots,  camera cuts, etc). It should be easy to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines